Search Issue Tracker
Area Light Gizmo becomes stretched when changed in 2D mode
1. Open the attached project named Case_1182911
2. Select the Area Light in the Hierarchy
3. Drag the middle point of the Light Area Gizmo up or down
Expected result: The zone of the light is changed slightly
Actual result: The zone gets stretched immensely
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"