Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[AR] Failed to create ModelTargetObserver: DATABASE_LOAD_ERROR error is outputted when building to Android via Patch & Build option using Vuforia
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project "test App.zip"
2. Select "TestScene.unity" in Build Settings
3. Use the Build And Run option with the device connected
4. Observe in the logcat the message "AR Creating ModelTargetObserver...SUCCESS" when the application is launched
5. Use the Patch And Run option in Build Settings
6. Observe in the logcat the message "Creating ModelTargetObserver...FAILED" when the application is launched
Expected results: "AR Creating ModelTargetObserver...SUCCESS" message is outputted when using the Patch & Run option
Actual results: "Creating ModelTargetObserver...FAILED" message is outputted when using the Patch & Run option
Reproducible with: Google ARCore 5.0.7 - 5.1.0-pre.10 (2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a6)
Could not test on 2021.3.30f1 due to Gradle build failures
Reproducible on these devices:
N/A, Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SM-N9600), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
N/A, Hmd Global (Nokia G20), Android 13, CPU: Mediatek MT6765G Helio G35 (12 nm), GPU: PowerVR Rogue GE8320
N/A, Samsung S21 - (SM-G991U), Android 12, CPU: Snapdragon 888, GPU: Adreno (TM) 660
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (SM-G998B), Android 11, CPU: Exynos 2100, GPU: Mali-G78
Reproducible on: Windows 10
Not reproducible on: No other environment tested
-Issue does not reproduce in Editor
Exception in callback: Failed to create ModelTargetObserver: DATABASE_LOAD_ERROR.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform