Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.17f1, 2023.1.0b14, 2023.2.0a11
[APV] Scene colliders disabled if baking is cancelled or crashes
1) Open the attached project Outdoor scene
2) Notice there is a red vignette (local box volume)
3) Bake lighting
4) Notice the red vignette collider gets disabled
5) Cancel the bake
Result: The scene colliders (vignette) are disabled
Expected: The colliders are restored to original state
Note: This bug can mess up users projects if theres a crash or bake interrupt. The colliders are not removed but it would still be very time consuming to verify which colliders were suppose to be disabled and which ones were unintentionally altered by APV.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform