Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
AppStatusBar throws MissingReferenceException when Editor Layout is reset during Progress Bar updates
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "appstatusbarerror.zip"
2. Go to Window -> Rendering -> Lighting
3. Press the "Generate Lighting" button in the Inspector
4. Go to Window -> Layouts -> Reset All Layouts
5. Observe the Console log
Expected result: No errors in the Console log
Actual result: MissingReferenceException is thrown in the Console log
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a4, 2021.1.0a9, 2020.2.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 20202.1f1, 2021.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform