Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Applying prefab while an animation frame is selected causes model and textures to mess up
1. Open project test
2. Select GameAssets > VFX > FX_Mage > TestBug and add this prefab to the scene. Make note that it's preview is normal
3. Open Animation and select a random frame (for the TestBug in scene)
4. While the Animation is still open hit Apply on TestBug
5. Inspect the prefab - it's preview is now a magenta square and if you were to add it to the scene it would appear wrong as well
Note: this can be fixed by selecting something else in the scene (so the animation frames reset), then selecting TestBug and hitting apply again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh