Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Applying component or property takes current Animation Mode Preview or Recording values
1. Create new GameObject.
2. Make it a Prefab.
3. Open Animation view and click Create Animation.
4. Click the red record button in Animation view.
5. Set GameObject's scale to 2,2,2 (fields should become red to indicate it's temporary animation values)
6. Click the Preview button in the Animation view to exit Animation mode.
7. Note that GameObject's scale is 1,1,1 (correct) but it's an override (bug)
8. Click the red record button to go back into animation record mode.
9. Note that the scale is 2,2,2 again (correct)
10. Right click on scale property and select "Apply to Prefab 'GameObject'".
11. Select the Prefab Asset and note that the scale has changed to 2,2,2 (bug)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes