Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Applying component or property takes current Animation Mode Preview or Recording values
1. Create new GameObject.
2. Make it a Prefab.
3. Open Animation view and click Create Animation.
4. Click the red record button in Animation view.
5. Set GameObject's scale to 2,2,2 (fields should become red to indicate it's temporary animation values)
6. Click the Preview button in the Animation view to exit Animation mode.
7. Note that GameObject's scale is 1,1,1 (correct) but it's an override (bug)
8. Click the red record button to go back into animation record mode.
9. Note that the scale is 2,2,2 again (correct)
10. Right click on scale property and select "Apply to Prefab 'GameObject'".
11. Select the Prefab Asset and note that the scale has changed to 2,2,2 (bug)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Color picker preview shows colorful pixels when cursor is dragged on the sides of the screen
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders
- [Package Manager] Release Details of Assets include HTML tags