Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Application.Unload crashes with the 4.x scripting runtime
1. Build & run to an android device
2. Press the "Crash" button
3. Notice that the app crashes (can be done by using Android Device Monitor or logcat). There will be a log similar to: 07-16 12:08:24.113: E/InputDispatcher(1145): channel '9ce9451 com.Company.Pauser/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!
This crash happens when trying to call a mono destructor when mono has already been unloaded. This destructor was passed when calling pthread_key_create and it crashes when trying to call it on pthread_key_clean_all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function