Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Application.Unload crashes with the 4.x scripting runtime
1. Build & run to an android device
2. Press the "Crash" button
3. Notice that the app crashes (can be done by using Android Device Monitor or logcat). There will be a log similar to: 07-16 12:08:24.113: E/InputDispatcher(1145): channel '9ce9451 com.Company.Pauser/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!
This crash happens when trying to call a mono destructor when mono has already been unloaded. This destructor was passed when calling pthread_key_create and it crashes when trying to call it on pthread_key_clean_all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.