Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Application.Unload crashes with the 4.x scripting runtime
1. Build & run to an android device
2. Press the "Crash" button
3. Notice that the app crashes (can be done by using Android Device Monitor or logcat). There will be a log similar to: 07-16 12:08:24.113: E/InputDispatcher(1145): channel '9ce9451 com.Company.Pauser/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!
This crash happens when trying to call a mono destructor when mono has already been unloaded. This destructor was passed when calling pthread_key_create and it crashes when trying to call it on pthread_key_clean_all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)