Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Application.Unload crashes with the 4.x scripting runtime
1. Build & run to an android device
2. Press the "Crash" button
3. Notice that the app crashes (can be done by using Android Device Monitor or logcat). There will be a log similar to: 07-16 12:08:24.113: E/InputDispatcher(1145): channel '9ce9451 com.Company.Pauser/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!
This crash happens when trying to call a mono destructor when mono has already been unloaded. This destructor was passed when calling pthread_key_create and it crashes when trying to call it on pthread_key_clean_all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"