Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Application.systemLanguage does not return full language name when it has dialects
How to reproduce:
1. Change the system language to Chinese (Taiwan)
2. Open the submitted project
3. Open the Sample Scene
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Application system language is logged as Chinese (Taiwan)
Actual result: Application system language is logged as Chinese
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Using System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture is a possible workaround.
The issue is reproducible on Windows, MacOS and Ubuntu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window