Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Application.systemLanguage does not return full language name when it has dialects
How to reproduce:
1. Change the system language to Chinese (Taiwan)
2. Open the submitted project
3. Open the Sample Scene
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Application system language is logged as Chinese (Taiwan)
Actual result: Application system language is logged as Chinese
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Using System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture is a possible workaround.
The issue is reproducible on Windows, MacOS and Ubuntu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits