Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Application.systemLanguage does not return full language name when it has dialects
How to reproduce:
1. Change the system language to Chinese (Taiwan)
2. Open the submitted project
3. Open the Sample Scene
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Application system language is logged as Chinese (Taiwan)
Actual result: Application system language is logged as Chinese
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Using System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture is a possible workaround.
The issue is reproducible on Windows, MacOS and Ubuntu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak