Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Application.systemLanguage does not return full language name when it has dialects
How to reproduce:
1. Change the system language to Chinese (Taiwan)
2. Open the submitted project
3. Open the Sample Scene
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Application system language is logged as Chinese (Taiwan)
Actual result: Application system language is logged as Chinese
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Using System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture is a possible workaround.
The issue is reproducible on Windows, MacOS and Ubuntu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)