Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Application.systemLanguage does not return full language name when it has dialects
How to reproduce:
1. Change the system language to Chinese (Taiwan)
2. Open the submitted project
3. Open the Sample Scene
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Application system language is logged as Chinese (Taiwan)
Actual result: Application system language is logged as Chinese
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Using System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture is a possible workaround.
The issue is reproducible on Windows, MacOS and Ubuntu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode