Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Application.isFocused is true when starting the build application and while in Unity intro screen unfocusing the window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ApplicationFocusTest.zip"
2. Build the 'ApplicationFocusTest' application by going to File -> Build & Run
3. Minimize every program except the 'ApplicationFocusTest Configuration'
4. In 'ApplicationFocusTest Configuration' set screen resolution to '1024x600', enable 'Windowed' mode and press 'Play!'
5. Immediately after pressing 'Play!' click on the desktop to unfocus the 'ApplicationFocusTest' application
6. Observe 'ApplicationFocusTest' application content
Expected result: the application displays 'Out of Focus'
Actual result: the application displays 'On Focus'
Reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position