Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Application.isFocused is true when starting the build application and while in Unity intro screen unfocusing the window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ApplicationFocusTest.zip"
2. Build the 'ApplicationFocusTest' application by going to File -> Build & Run
3. Minimize every program except the 'ApplicationFocusTest Configuration'
4. In 'ApplicationFocusTest Configuration' set screen resolution to '1024x600', enable 'Windowed' mode and press 'Play!'
5. Immediately after pressing 'Play!' click on the desktop to unfocus the 'ApplicationFocusTest' application
6. Observe 'ApplicationFocusTest' application content
Expected result: the application displays 'Out of Focus'
Actual result: the application displays 'On Focus'
Reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler