Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Application.isFocused is true when starting the build application and while in Unity intro screen unfocusing the window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ApplicationFocusTest.zip"
2. Build the 'ApplicationFocusTest' application by going to File -> Build & Run
3. Minimize every program except the 'ApplicationFocusTest Configuration'
4. In 'ApplicationFocusTest Configuration' set screen resolution to '1024x600', enable 'Windowed' mode and press 'Play!'
5. Immediately after pressing 'Play!' click on the desktop to unfocus the 'ApplicationFocusTest' application
6. Observe 'ApplicationFocusTest' application content
Expected result: the application displays 'Out of Focus'
Actual result: the application displays 'On Focus'
Reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened