Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Application.isFocused is true when starting the build application and while in Unity intro screen unfocusing the window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ApplicationFocusTest.zip"
2. Build the 'ApplicationFocusTest' application by going to File -> Build & Run
3. Minimize every program except the 'ApplicationFocusTest Configuration'
4. In 'ApplicationFocusTest Configuration' set screen resolution to '1024x600', enable 'Windowed' mode and press 'Play!'
5. Immediately after pressing 'Play!' click on the desktop to unfocus the 'ApplicationFocusTest' application
6. Observe 'ApplicationFocusTest' application content
Expected result: the application displays 'Out of Focus'
Actual result: the application displays 'On Focus'
Reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos