Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Application.isFocused is true when starting the build application and while in Unity intro screen unfocusing the window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ApplicationFocusTest.zip"
2. Build the 'ApplicationFocusTest' application by going to File -> Build & Run
3. Minimize every program except the 'ApplicationFocusTest Configuration'
4. In 'ApplicationFocusTest Configuration' set screen resolution to '1024x600', enable 'Windowed' mode and press 'Play!'
5. Immediately after pressing 'Play!' click on the desktop to unfocus the 'ApplicationFocusTest' application
6. Observe 'ApplicationFocusTest' application content
Expected result: the application displays 'Out of Focus'
Actual result: the application displays 'On Focus'
Reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR