Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
API Updater does not update Animator.Stop() method from 5.6 to 2017.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
- Note that there is an Error in the console, but the API Updater wasn't triggered
- Reproduced with 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25)
- Unity 5.6 still has the appropriate method
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode