Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
API Updater does not update Animator.Stop() method from 5.6 to 2017.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
- Note that there is an Error in the console, but the API Updater wasn't triggered
- Reproduced with 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25)
- Unity 5.6 still has the appropriate method
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab