Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
API Updater does not update Animator.Stop() method from 5.6 to 2017.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
- Note that there is an Error in the console, but the API Updater wasn't triggered
- Reproduced with 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25)
- Unity 5.6 still has the appropriate method
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.