Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
API Updater does not update Animator.Stop() method from 5.6 to 2017.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
- Note that there is an Error in the console, but the API Updater wasn't triggered
- Reproduced with 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25)
- Unity 5.6 still has the appropriate method
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'