Search Issue Tracker
Any shader using normal map has inconsistancy lighting when you rotate object
Steps to reproduce :
- create some planes and snap them together using snap tool.
- apply any normal map using shader ( ie : Bumped Diffuse )
- rotate some objects 180 degrees so they still match up
- rotate light or move camera around to see the lighting is not the same across the planes.
Import the project and notice the difference in lighting between 4 left and 4 right planes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events