Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
AntiAliasing function does not work correctly, the rotated images still have the aliasing
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "RotatedImage";
3. Observe an object "Image" edges;
Actual result: an image edges have hard aliasing (left side in the user image ).
Expected result: an image should not have so much clear aliasing (right side in the user image).
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3f1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window