Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[AnimatorOverrideController] Animator window does not show any states of AnimatorOverrideController when it is attached to GO
How to reproduce:
1. Create animator controller with name "a"
2. Create some animation states in animator controller
3. Create AnimatorOverrideController with name "b" and set to it
animator controller "a"
4. Create empty gameObject on the scene, add Animator component to it
5. Set AnimatorOverrideController "b" to Controller field of Animator
6. Open Animator Window
7. Select gameObject with Animator in Hierarchy
8. Animator window does not show any parameters or states
Animator window shows all states of animator override controller like it was in previous versions of UnityEditor
Fix is merged to 5.2.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar