Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
Animator hierarchy with its avatar root nested in the hierarchy (not the same as Animator transform) will show missing properties when opened in the Animation Window.
Going in playmode or previewing the animation in the animation window works fine however.
- Open SampleScene.
- Open the AnimationWindow.
- In the scene, select Male_Gen1.
- See that properties appear normally in the Animation Window.
- Now, select Nested_Male_Gen1.
- See that properties appear as (Missing) in the Animation WIndow.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene