Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
Animator hierarchy with its avatar root nested in the hierarchy (not the same as Animator transform) will show missing properties when opened in the Animation Window.
Going in playmode or previewing the animation in the animation window works fine however.
- Open SampleScene.
- Open the AnimationWindow.
- In the scene, select Male_Gen1.
- See that properties appear normally in the Animation Window.
- Now, select Nested_Male_Gen1.
- See that properties appear as (Missing) in the Animation WIndow.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name