Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
Animator hierarchy with its avatar root nested in the hierarchy (not the same as Animator transform) will show missing properties when opened in the Animation Window.
Going in playmode or previewing the animation in the animation window works fine however.
- Open SampleScene.
- Open the AnimationWindow.
- In the scene, select Male_Gen1.
- See that properties appear normally in the Animation Window.
- Now, select Nested_Male_Gen1.
- See that properties appear as (Missing) in the Animation WIndow.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used