Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
Animator hierarchy with its avatar root nested in the hierarchy (not the same as Animator transform) will show missing properties when opened in the Animation Window.
Going in playmode or previewing the animation in the animation window works fine however.
- Open SampleScene.
- Open the AnimationWindow.
- In the scene, select Male_Gen1.
- See that properties appear normally in the Animation Window.
- Now, select Nested_Male_Gen1.
- See that properties appear as (Missing) in the Animation WIndow.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected