Search Issue Tracker
Animator window doesn't do a select before displaying the popup menu
Create a state machine
Select "Any State"
Right click on an EMPTY part.
- it displays the context menu for "any state" (Make transition)
- it should deselect "any state" and THEN display the context menu for the blank area (Create State, Create Sub-State Machine, etc).
Reproduced on Mac with the CTRL-click (not the right click)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items