Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Animator Transition slider is not in line with the mouse cursor while dragging the slider
1. Open the attached project "animator_transitionSlider_case871160";
2. Open the scene "test";
3. Go to the Animator window;
4. Click on the "Walker-Collapse" or "Walker_Sitting";
5. In the Inspector window click Transitions;
6. Click on the Transition slider and drag it across the timescale backwards and forwards;
Actual result: the slider position trails behind or in front of the mouse cursor (actual_transitionSlider.gif).
Expected result: the slider position should be in line with the mouse cursor (expected_transitionSlider.gif).
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b1, 5.4.2f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b4
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0a2
Regression introduced in 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website