Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Animator Transition slider is not in line with the mouse cursor while dragging the slider
1. Open the attached project "animator_transitionSlider_case871160";
2. Open the scene "test";
3. Go to the Animator window;
4. Click on the "Walker-Collapse" or "Walker_Sitting";
5. In the Inspector window click Transitions;
6. Click on the Transition slider and drag it across the timescale backwards and forwards;
Actual result: the slider position trails behind or in front of the mouse cursor (actual_transitionSlider.gif).
Expected result: the slider position should be in line with the mouse cursor (expected_transitionSlider.gif).
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b1, 5.4.2f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b4
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0a2
Regression introduced in 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing