Search Issue Tracker
Animator parameters are reset to default when runtimeOverrideController is overriding the animator
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached "Bug Addressables + AnimatorOverrideController" project
2. Open the Addressables Groups window
3. Press "Build" > "New Build" > "Default Build Script"
4. Press "Play Mode Script" > "Use Existing Build"
5. Open the "SampleScene" scene
6. In the Hierarchy window, select the "script that overrides the controller" GameObject
7. In the Inspector window, set "Use Addressables" to true
8. Enter Play mode and wait a few seconds
9. Observe the Console window
Expected outcome: "Animator float is: 1" message appears
Actual outcome: "Animator float is: 0" message appears
Reproducible with: 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a5
Reproduced on: macOS Ventura 13.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project