Search Issue Tracker
Animator Layer scripts are displayed twice when using the Animator Controller Playable
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user-submitted project's sample Scene
2. Open the Animator window
3. Enter Play mode and select GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Select New State in the Animator window
5. Investigate the New State in the Inspector
Expected result: State Machine Test script is displayed once in the Inspector
Actual result: State Machine Test script is displayed twice in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Clicking on different Animator states about 5 times will fix the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jan 22, 2020 16:14
Hi, will it be fixed in 2019.3 or 2019.4?