Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[Animator] Events are not invoked if Animator is disabled and updated externally
1) Open the project and scene "Bug" in any other version except 5.2.0b6
2) Run the scene and notice in the console window that there are two types of log messages
3) Reopen the project and scene in 5.2.0b6
4) Run and notice that only one type of message in the console remains which means the events cannot be invoked externally
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform