Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[Animator] Events are not invoked if Animator is disabled and updated externally
1) Open the project and scene "Bug" in any other version except 5.2.0b6
2) Run the scene and notice in the console window that there are two types of log messages
3) Reopen the project and scene in 5.2.0b6
4) Run and notice that only one type of message in the console remains which means the events cannot be invoked externally
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete