Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download AnimationTest.zip and open "Character with animation" scene
2. Enter play mode with open Profiler
3. Wait for 10 - 30 seconds
Actual results: Notice that Animators.Update spikes. On i7-6700k in the example project Animator.Update takes -2.5ms to calculate and when it spikes it takes 5-7ms to calculate.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.6f1, 2018.4.9f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1
- Tested and reproduced in Standalone player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy