Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Animator.keepAnimatorControllerStateOnDisable doesn't keep default values when disabling and re-enabling a GameObject
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "SamplceScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press Enter to toggle animation
5. Press Space twice to deactivate and reactivate the cubes
6. Press Enter again to toggle the spinning animation
Expected: The left cube returns to the initial position before first toggling the animation
Actual: The left cube returns to the position where it was reactivated
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted