Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Animator.keepAnimatorControllerStateOnDisable doesn't keep default values when disabling and re-enabling a GameObject
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "SamplceScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press Enter to toggle animation
5. Press Space twice to deactivate and reactivate the cubes
6. Press Enter again to toggle the spinning animation
Expected: The left cube returns to the initial position before first toggling the animation
Actual: The left cube returns to the position where it was reactivated
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform