Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Animator.GetBehaviours returns empty array after a scene has been saved
1. Open attached Unity project "GetBehaviours.zip"
2. Open "MyScene" scene
3. Click on "GameObject"
4. Inspect States (there should be names of all the states in the GameObject's Animator)
5. Click "Modify scene and save" button (it makes scene dirty and saves it through code) or do a change and save manually
Result: Upon saving the scene, Animator.GetBehaviours (MyScriptEditor.cs) does not return any states to the array (names list of States is empty)
Workaround: Clicking on "Reload scripts" or manually reloading the scripts fixes the bug
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager