Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Animator.GetBehaviours returns empty array after a scene has been saved
1. Open attached Unity project "GetBehaviours.zip"
2. Open "MyScene" scene
3. Click on "GameObject"
4. Inspect States (there should be names of all the states in the GameObject's Animator)
5. Click "Modify scene and save" button (it makes scene dirty and saves it through code) or do a change and save manually
Result: Upon saving the scene, Animator.GetBehaviours (MyScriptEditor.cs) does not return any states to the array (names list of States is empty)
Workaround: Clicking on "Reload scripts" or manually reloading the scripts fixes the bug
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open