Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Won't Fix in 5.6.X
Animator Controller's additional layer curve driven parameters get incremented on switching controllers
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Open Animator Window, Parameters Tab
4) Select "GameObject"
5) When Parameters are not all 0.0, click "Do bugs!" button
Expected: Nothing happens when switching controllers
Actual: The parameters get incremented by about 0.7 and both min and max values get changed by that. This can be done multiple times to increment the values multiple times
Reproduced in 5.6.3p2, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio