Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Animator Controller's additional layer curve driven parameters get incremented on switching controllers
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Open Animator Window, Parameters Tab
4) Select "GameObject"
5) When Parameters are not all 0.0, click "Do bugs!" button
Expected: Nothing happens when switching controllers
Actual: The parameters get incremented by about 0.7 and both min and max values get changed by that. This can be done multiple times to increment the values multiple times
Reproduced in 5.6.3p2, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams