Search Issue Tracker
Animator Controller animations are overwritten by Timeline when using Avatar Mask
1. Open user's attached project "ItemAbilityTesting" and "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In the Hierarchy, select "TimelineTest_DefaultAnimationTrack"
4. Open attached "TimelineTesterTimeline.playable" in the Timeline window
5. Play the Timeline
Expected result: Lower body animation, that is masked in Timeline, is not affected by the Timeline
Actual result: Lower body animation is affected by the Timeline
Reproducible with: 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1 (project kept breaking)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script