Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animator component gets disabled going into Editor Play mode
Animator component gets disabled going into Editor Play mode while AW preview is playing.
-create a new 2D project
-import attached sprites.unitypackage
-drag the 2 sprites into the Scene view
-click the Editor Play… both sprites play properly
-open the AW
-select the first sprite
-click play in the AW (preview of the first sprite plays)
-while the clip is playing, select the second sprite (preview of the second sprite plays)
-re-select sprite #1, then #2 again… (playback preview switches with selection)
-while still in preview play mode in the AW, click the Editor Play button…
bug: both sprites are no longer animated in Editor Play mode.
reason: the Animator components on both sprites are disabled, bad!
workaround: manually re-enable Animator components.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs