Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animator component gets disabled going into Editor Play mode
Animator component gets disabled going into Editor Play mode while AW preview is playing.
-create a new 2D project
-import attached sprites.unitypackage
-drag the 2 sprites into the Scene view
-click the Editor Play… both sprites play properly
-open the AW
-select the first sprite
-click play in the AW (preview of the first sprite plays)
-while the clip is playing, select the second sprite (preview of the second sprite plays)
-re-select sprite #1, then #2 again… (playback preview switches with selection)
-while still in preview play mode in the AW, click the Editor Play button…
bug: both sprites are no longer animated in Editor Play mode.
reason: the Animator components on both sprites are disabled, bad!
workaround: manually re-enable Animator components.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted