Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[AnimationWindow] cannot set keyframes with negative angle by editor script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 1.unity scene
3. Select cube
4. Open animation view and move to 0:30 position (ensure recording on)
5. In the inspector of cube, under the Test script, set angles to <0,0,-30> and click the "Set" button
6. You can see a new keyframe created of <0,0,-30>, but if you drag in the AnimiationWindow, the keyframe will snap to be <0,0,330>;
Not reproducible: 5.4.0f2
FIX: new API call Set and Get Inspector Rotation allow user to set and get rotation as how it is displayed in Transform Inspector Windows. aka: euler representation is kept.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Feb 13, 2017 10:12
The original workaround no longer works, check the video:
Could Unity consider promote the priority for this issue?