Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[AnimationWindow] cannot set keyframes with negative angle by editor script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 1.unity scene
3. Select cube
4. Open animation view and move to 0:30 position (ensure recording on)
5. In the inspector of cube, under the Test script, set angles to <0,0,-30> and click the "Set" button
6. You can see a new keyframe created of <0,0,-30>, but if you drag in the AnimiationWindow, the keyframe will snap to be <0,0,330>;
Not reproducible: 5.4.0f2
FIX: new API call Set and Get Inspector Rotation allow user to set and get rotation as how it is displayed in Transform Inspector Windows. aka: euler representation is kept.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected