Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[AnimationWindow] cannot set keyframes with negative angle by editor script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 1.unity scene
3. Select cube
4. Open animation view and move to 0:30 position (ensure recording on)
5. In the inspector of cube, under the Test script, set angles to <0,0,-30> and click the "Set" button
6. You can see a new keyframe created of <0,0,-30>, but if you drag in the AnimiationWindow, the keyframe will snap to be <0,0,330>;
Not reproducible: 5.4.0f2
FIX: new API call Set and Get Inspector Rotation allow user to set and get rotation as how it is displayed in Transform Inspector Windows. aka: euler representation is kept.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'