Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0
Found in [Package]
[AnimationRigging] Offset between GameObjects appears when using MultiParentConstraint and uniform scaling
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1246893.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy select Model/Skeleton
3. In the Animation window Click on Preview
4. In the Inspector Increase Scale to 2 in X, Y and Z
5. Inspect the Scene View
Expected result: The human model is holding the sword as before increasing the scale
Actual result: The human model and the sword are further away from each other than before increasing the scale
Reproducible with: 0.3.3-preview(2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15), 0.2.6-preview(2019.4.1f1), 0.1.2-preview(2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15)
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1(Package not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR