Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Crash on AnimationModeBindings::SamplePlayableGraph when Previewing With Custom Playable
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "SamplePlayableGraph.zip"
2. Open Scene "Main"
3. Select the game object "ClipPreview" in the Hierarchy
4. Click "Preview (With Custom Playable)" in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a9, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.0a8 (Assets\Editor\ClipPreviewEditor.cs(12,12): error CS0122: 'AnimationModeDriver' is inaccessible due to its protection level)
First lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007FF7726C2186 (Unity) AnimationModeBindings::SamplePlayableGraph
0x00007FF7735C1636 (Unity) AnimationMode_CUSTOM_SamplePlayableGraph_Injected
0x000001A72FFD4788 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditor.AnimationMode:SamplePlayableGraph_Injected (UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableGraph&,int,single)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true