Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Crash on AnimationModeBindings::SamplePlayableGraph when Previewing With Custom Playable
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "SamplePlayableGraph.zip"
2. Open Scene "Main"
3. Select the game object "ClipPreview" in the Hierarchy
4. Click "Preview (With Custom Playable)" in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a9, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.0a8 (Assets\Editor\ClipPreviewEditor.cs(12,12): error CS0122: 'AnimationModeDriver' is inaccessible due to its protection level)
First lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007FF7726C2186 (Unity) AnimationModeBindings::SamplePlayableGraph
0x00007FF7735C1636 (Unity) AnimationMode_CUSTOM_SamplePlayableGraph_Injected
0x000001A72FFD4788 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditor.AnimationMode:SamplePlayableGraph_Injected (UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableGraph&,int,single)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project