Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Crash on AnimationModeBindings::SamplePlayableGraph when Previewing With Custom Playable
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "SamplePlayableGraph.zip"
2. Open Scene "Main"
3. Select the game object "ClipPreview" in the Hierarchy
4. Click "Preview (With Custom Playable)" in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a9, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.0a8 (Assets\Editor\ClipPreviewEditor.cs(12,12): error CS0122: 'AnimationModeDriver' is inaccessible due to its protection level)
First lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007FF7726C2186 (Unity) AnimationModeBindings::SamplePlayableGraph
0x00007FF7735C1636 (Unity) AnimationMode_CUSTOM_SamplePlayableGraph_Injected
0x000001A72FFD4788 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditor.AnimationMode:SamplePlayableGraph_Injected (UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableGraph&,int,single)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window