Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Crash on AnimationModeBindings::SamplePlayableGraph when Previewing With Custom Playable
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "SamplePlayableGraph.zip"
2. Open Scene "Main"
3. Select the game object "ClipPreview" in the Hierarchy
4. Click "Preview (With Custom Playable)" in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a9, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.0a8 (Assets\Editor\ClipPreviewEditor.cs(12,12): error CS0122: 'AnimationModeDriver' is inaccessible due to its protection level)
First lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007FF7726C2186 (Unity) AnimationModeBindings::SamplePlayableGraph
0x00007FF7735C1636 (Unity) AnimationMode_CUSTOM_SamplePlayableGraph_Injected
0x000001A72FFD4788 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditor.AnimationMode:SamplePlayableGraph_Injected (UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableGraph&,int,single)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field