Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
[Animation] Unable to rename Animator Parameter & Layer once it is created
Unable to rename Animator Parameter & Layer once it is created.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Gameobject > 3D Object > Cube.
3. Select Cube > Windows > Animation > Create.
4. Project Window > Open Cube Animator > Click on the Parameter tab.
5. Click on "+" > Float > Double click to rename.
Unable to rename Animation parameter
Animation parameter can be rename.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made