Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Animation] Unable to rename Animator Parameter & Layer once it is created
Unable to rename Animator Parameter & Layer once it is created.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Gameobject > 3D Object > Cube.
3. Select Cube > Windows > Animation > Create.
4. Project Window > Open Cube Animator > Click on the Parameter tab.
5. Click on "+" > Float > Double click to rename.
Unable to rename Animation parameter
Animation parameter can be rename.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project