Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Animation] Unable to create transitions between animation states in Animator controller
-Unable to create a transition between animation states.
-Unable to select Animation state due to this drop endpoint for transition is not detected.
-Sometimes Animation state selected and allow to create transitions, but after that, it does not allow to create a transition with another animation state.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Assets > Create > Animator Controller.
3. Right-click > Create State > Empty.
4. Create 2 new Animation state.
5. Create transitions between:
-New State >> New State 0.
-New State 1 >> New State.
-New State 0 >> New State.
Unable to create a transition between animation states smoothly.
Transitions should be created smoothly.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object