Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Animation Stream] binding AnimationStream handles on a nested "Humanoid" Animator hierarchy does not work
This issue now only occurs with Humanoid characters. Same issue on generic hierarchy was addressed with bug#1183581
As soon as you "parent" the Animator (with Humanoid Avatar) child of another GO in the scene, the is no runtime evaluation of the Animation Rigging constraint(s) and erros are generated in the console...
> Transform 'DefaultMale' not found in HumanDescription.
> System.InvalidOperationException: The TransformStreamHandle cannot be resolved.
1- Open scene 'Humanoid' in attached project.
2- Go in playmode.
Bug: no runtime evaluation of constraint and errors are generated in the console
If the 'DefaultMale' game object containing the Animator is indeed the top most parent in the hierarchy, everything works fine.
This prevents from having nested animated hierarchies which is something that works without using the Animation Stream.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts