Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Animation Stream] binding AnimationStream handles on a nested "Humanoid" Animator hierarchy does not work
This issue now only occurs with Humanoid characters. Same issue on generic hierarchy was addressed with bug#1183581
As soon as you "parent" the Animator (with Humanoid Avatar) child of another GO in the scene, the is no runtime evaluation of the Animation Rigging constraint(s) and erros are generated in the console...
> Transform 'DefaultMale' not found in HumanDescription.
> System.InvalidOperationException: The TransformStreamHandle cannot be resolved.
1- Open scene 'Humanoid' in attached project.
2- Go in playmode.
Bug: no runtime evaluation of constraint and errors are generated in the console
If the 'DefaultMale' game object containing the Animator is indeed the top most parent in the hierarchy, everything works fine.
This prevents from having nested animated hierarchies which is something that works without using the Animation Stream.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode