Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Animation Stream] binding AnimationStream handles on a nested Animator hierarchy triggers an exception
[Animation Stream] binding AnimationStream handles on a nested Animator hierarchy triggers an exception.
1- Open scene '2BoneIK' in attached project.
2- Go in playmode.
Notice the following error in the console.
"Transform 'root' must be the top most parent, found 'main'."
If the 'root' game object containing the Animator is indeed the top most parent in the hierarchy, everything works fine.
This prevents from having nested animated hierarchies which is something that works without using the Animation Stream.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules