Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Animation Stream] binding AnimationStream handles on a nested Animator hierarchy triggers an exception
[Animation Stream] binding AnimationStream handles on a nested Animator hierarchy triggers an exception.
1- Open scene '2BoneIK' in attached project.
2- Go in playmode.
Notice the following error in the console.
"Transform 'root' must be the top most parent, found 'main'."
If the 'root' game object containing the Animator is indeed the top most parent in the hierarchy, everything works fine.
This prevents from having nested animated hierarchies which is something that works without using the Animation Stream.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Jan 23, 2020 08:04
Fixed in 2019.2.19f1. Thanks!
Nov 19, 2019 02:31
This bug has forced us to freeze all Unity development on 2019.2.9 otherwise all our existing animations break. This is a very high-priority issue for our company.
Oct 25, 2019 06:21
Bug exists already in 2019.2.10
Makes the animation rigging package unusable if you have nested animator.