Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Animation starts sliding in Blend Tree preview when having more that two animations
1.Open users attached project "Root_Motion_Side_Walk_Issue.zip"
2.Double click on Assets > AnimatorController1D_WORKING
3.Double click on "Move" animation
4.Select Blend Tree and drag game object "Rig" from the hierarchy to Blend Tree preview
5.Click play on the preview and observe as the object moves to the left as it should be
6.Double click Assets > AnimationController1D_NOT_WORKING
7.Double click on "Move" animation
8.Select Blend Tree and drag game object "Rig" from the hierarchy to Blend Tree preview
9.Click play on the preview
Expected result: animation is played the same
Actual result: animation starts sliding
Reproduced on:5.2.1f1 5.3.4f1 5.4.0f3 5.5.3p2 5.6.0f3 2017.1.0b2
Notes: when project is built animation behaves the same, using WORKING controller, animation works normally, using NOT_WORKING, animations starts sliding
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets