Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Animation] Search input field size changes on changing a parameter value in Blend Tree
Parameter search input field size changes on changing a parameter value in Blend Tree. After changing value it comes in its original size.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Assets menu > Create > Animator Controller > Open.
3. Create a new Blend Tree > Open the Blend Tree.
4. Change the value using the slider.
Search input field size changes on changing a parameter value.
Search input field size should not change.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.0f3.
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker