Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Animation] Search input field size changes on changing a parameter value in Blend Tree
Parameter search input field size changes on changing a parameter value in Blend Tree. After changing value it comes in its original size.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Assets menu > Create > Animator Controller > Open.
3. Create a new Blend Tree > Open the Blend Tree.
4. Change the value using the slider.
Search input field size changes on changing a parameter value.
Search input field size should not change.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.0f3.
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera
- .editorconfig files are ignored when a Roslyn analyzer is running through the Editor