Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[Animation] Search input field size changes on changing a parameter value in Blend Tree
Parameter search input field size changes on changing a parameter value in Blend Tree. After changing value it comes in its original size.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Assets menu > Create > Animator Controller > Open.
3. Create a new Blend Tree > Open the Blend Tree.
4. Change the value using the slider.
Search input field size changes on changing a parameter value.
Search input field size should not change.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.0f3.
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer