Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Animation] Search input field size changes on changing a parameter value in Blend Tree
Parameter search input field size changes on changing a parameter value in Blend Tree. After changing value it comes in its original size.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Assets menu > Create > Animator Controller > Open.
3. Create a new Blend Tree > Open the Blend Tree.
4. Change the value using the slider.
Search input field size changes on changing a parameter value.
Search input field size should not change.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.0f3.
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value