Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[Animation] Reverting an Animator Controller in the middle of transition reverts to a different point
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "scene_Crossfade" scene
3. Go into play mode and watch Console output
-On frame 15 animation state gets captured for later use
-On frame 30 animation state from frame 15 is put into the animator
Problem: When assigning Animator.CrossFade to a previously captured state, the reverted state is much earlier in the sequence than the one it should be reverted to.
Actual result: The animator jumps to an earlier part of the cross fade that captured in frame 15
Expected result: The animator should jump back to the same state that was in frame 15
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform