Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[Animation] Reverting an Animator Controller in the middle of transition reverts to a different point
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "scene_Crossfade" scene
3. Go into play mode and watch Console output
-On frame 15 animation state gets captured for later use
-On frame 30 animation state from frame 15 is put into the animator
Problem: When assigning Animator.CrossFade to a previously captured state, the reverted state is much earlier in the sequence than the one it should be reverted to.
Actual result: The animator jumps to an earlier part of the cross fade that captured in frame 15
Expected result: The animator should jump back to the same state that was in frame 15
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone