Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Animation] Reverting an Animator Controller in the middle of transition reverts to a different point
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "scene_Crossfade" scene
3. Go into play mode and watch Console output
-On frame 15 animation state gets captured for later use
-On frame 30 animation state from frame 15 is put into the animator
Problem: When assigning Animator.CrossFade to a previously captured state, the reverted state is much earlier in the sequence than the one it should be reverted to.
Actual result: The animator jumps to an earlier part of the cross fade that captured in frame 15
Expected result: The animator should jump back to the same state that was in frame 15
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel