Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Animation] Reset functionality not working for Animation and Animation clip
Reset functionality not working for Animation and Animation clip
Steps to Repro:
1. Create or Open attached project > project window > right click
2. Animation > select animation clip > change few properties
3. Click cogwheel icon > reset > observe that the properties are not getting reset to default
4. Hierarchy window > right click > empty game object
5. Add component > animation > change few properties
6. Click cogwheel icon > reset > observe that the properties are not getting reset to default
Component properties should reset to the default values
2018.1.0b5, 2017.3.0p4, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5p1
Occurring on Windows and Mac
Following error occurs when resetting animation clip on Unity 5.6.5p1
Assertion failed on expression: 'MecanimDataWasBuilt()'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets