Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Animation Recorder: Recording an "Animator" controller generates 80 errors in the console
Trying to record the Animator component will generates a set of 80 errors once we try to show the asset in the inspector.
1. Import the attached package
2. Load the Scenes/Recorder_Bug scene
3. Try to record the "Animator" component from the "UnityCharacter" object
4. Stop the record session
5. Browse to the generated anim clip
6. Once we select the asset, errors are printed in the console
Then any subsequent record on an animator will generate the same errors when we start recording.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)