Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Animation Recorder: Recording an "Animator" controller generates 80 errors in the console
Trying to record the Animator component will generates a set of 80 errors once we try to show the asset in the inspector.
1. Import the attached package
2. Load the Scenes/Recorder_Bug scene
3. Try to record the "Animator" component from the "UnityCharacter" object
4. Stop the record session
5. Browse to the generated anim clip
6. Once we select the asset, errors are printed in the console
Then any subsequent record on an animator will generate the same errors when we start recording.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode