Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Animation Recorder: Recording an "Animator" controller generates 80 errors in the console
Trying to record the Animator component will generates a set of 80 errors once we try to show the asset in the inspector.
1. Import the attached package
2. Load the Scenes/Recorder_Bug scene
3. Try to record the "Animator" component from the "UnityCharacter" object
4. Stop the record session
5. Browse to the generated anim clip
6. Once we select the asset, errors are printed in the console
Then any subsequent record on an animator will generate the same errors when we start recording.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect