Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Animation Recorder: Recording an "Animator" controller generates 80 errors in the console
Trying to record the Animator component will generates a set of 80 errors once we try to show the asset in the inspector.
1. Import the attached package
2. Load the Scenes/Recorder_Bug scene
3. Try to record the "Animator" component from the "UnityCharacter" object
4. Stop the record session
5. Browse to the generated anim clip
6. Once we select the asset, errors are printed in the console
Then any subsequent record on an animator will generate the same errors when we start recording.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to MeshRenderer.shadowCastingMode don't take effect immediately when being made in OnPreRender
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded