Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Animation Recorder: Recording an "Animator" controller generates 80 errors in the console
Trying to record the Animator component will generates a set of 80 errors once we try to show the asset in the inspector.
1. Import the attached package
2. Load the Scenes/Recorder_Bug scene
3. Try to record the "Animator" component from the "UnityCharacter" object
4. Stop the record session
5. Browse to the generated anim clip
6. Once we select the asset, errors are printed in the console
Then any subsequent record on an animator will generate the same errors when we start recording.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle