Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Animation Previewer model drag'n'drop is broken
With Generic animation clips, when you drag'N'drop a model in the Inspector Animation preview, nothing happens, the model is not loaded. Then, some times, it works.
- open project
- select "Backwards Rifle Run" clip
- drag'n'drop "model-23.11.2018-00-21-13" into animation previewer, in the Inspector window...
bug: drop is refused, no model is visible in the previewer.
expected: dropped model is used for preview.
this is a regression...
Version 2019.1.0b1 (83b3ba1f99df)
Not repro in…
Version 2019.1.0a15 (049cfb73e871)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs