Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.5
[Animation] Optimizing game objects in model's rig import settings creates skewing/rotation problems
Animations get skewed/distorted when animated objects are scaled and "Optimize Game Objects" is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open new project and import package
2. Open the scene called "Scene"
3. Notice the monsters that are vertically aligned (Normal on top, optimized bottom) don't have the same scale, even though they have matching scales in the inspector.
4. Press play - monsters get scaled correctly
5. Notice strange skewing/rotation behaviour on optimized model
1. Do not scale the animated object and any scaling would be done in the model
2. Disable "Optimize Game Objects"
Reproducible: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1p1, 5.3.1p3
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes