Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Animation] Optimizing game objects in model's rig import settings creates skewing/rotation problems
Animations get skewed/distorted when animated objects are scaled and "Optimize Game Objects" is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open new project and import package
2. Open the scene called "Scene"
3. Notice the monsters that are vertically aligned (Normal on top, optimized bottom) don't have the same scale, even though they have matching scales in the inspector.
4. Press play - monsters get scaled correctly
5. Notice strange skewing/rotation behaviour on optimized model
1. Do not scale the animated object and any scaling would be done in the model
2. Disable "Optimize Game Objects"
Reproducible: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1p1, 5.3.1p3
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] ProcessEvent method throws errors at material selection when "Rendering Path" is "Deferred" and "Render Scale" value isn't 1
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android