Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Animation name in Timeline window becomes blurry when zooming in Timeline window
1. Open attached project "TimelineKilling.zip".
2. In Project window find "CubeTimeline" and open it in Timeline window.
3. Zoom in with the mouse wheel.
Expected result: Animation name is sharp as always.
Actual result: Animation name becomes blurry.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window