Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Animation]Legacy Animation does not record Euler Angles rotation changes.
1) Open attached project and test scene.
2) Select cube in the scene view, notice it uses legacy Animation component.
3) Open Animation window, select rotation tool and add key frame by rotating cube.
4) Make sure Eulers Angles is selected under rotation(property) interpolation settings, there is no rotation in animation being recorded.(Also see attached gif.)
Workaround: Selecting Eulers Angles(Quaternion Approximation) under rotation interpolation settings in Animation window resolves the issue.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0a6, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.0f1, 5.3.0b1.
Did not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1, 5.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events