Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Animation]Legacy Animation does not record Euler Angles rotation changes.
1) Open attached project and test scene.
2) Select cube in the scene view, notice it uses legacy Animation component.
3) Open Animation window, select rotation tool and add key frame by rotating cube.
4) Make sure Eulers Angles is selected under rotation(property) interpolation settings, there is no rotation in animation being recorded.(Also see attached gif.)
Workaround: Selecting Eulers Angles(Quaternion Approximation) under rotation interpolation settings in Animation window resolves the issue.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0a6, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.0f1, 5.3.0b1.
Did not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1, 5.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GenerateTextureAndSpriteRectDataFromAtlasMask when clicking "Pack Preview" after packing an Asset into Sprite Atlas
- Backed Ambient Occlusion strength does not change when the alpha value is changed in the custom MetaPass file
- Animation is played on a loop even though "TileAnimationFlags.LoopOnce" is used when selecting the Timemap in Editor
- [M1] Some UI Builder StyleSheet labels are not displayed when using macOS M1 machine
- [URP] Fallback material is not being used when Camera is not being moved