Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Animation]Legacy Animation does not record Euler Angles rotation changes.
1) Open attached project and test scene.
2) Select cube in the scene view, notice it uses legacy Animation component.
3) Open Animation window, select rotation tool and add key frame by rotating cube.
4) Make sure Eulers Angles is selected under rotation(property) interpolation settings, there is no rotation in animation being recorded.(Also see attached gif.)
Workaround: Selecting Eulers Angles(Quaternion Approximation) under rotation interpolation settings in Animation window resolves the issue.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0a6, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.0f1, 5.3.0b1.
Did not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1, 5.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager