Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Animation] IndexOutOfRangeException error is thrown on renaming parameter in Animator controller.
-Existing Parameter name changes to the default name while creating a new parameter.
-The parameter name is also changed to default name on deleting the parameter.
-To delete the parameter need to perform delete action twice on the same parameter.
-IndexOutOfRangeException error is thrown on renaming parameter in Animator controller.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Assets > Create > Animation Controller.
3. Click on Parameter Tab > Click on "+" > Float / Int / Bool / Trigger.
4. Rename the Parameter.
IndexOutOfRangeException errors are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a21, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Note: Find the attached stack trace
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start