Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Animation] IndexOutOfRangeException error is thrown on renaming parameter in Animator controller.
-Existing Parameter name changes to the default name while creating a new parameter.
-The parameter name is also changed to default name on deleting the parameter.
-To delete the parameter need to perform delete action twice on the same parameter.
-IndexOutOfRangeException error is thrown on renaming parameter in Animator controller.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Assets > Create > Animation Controller.
3. Click on Parameter Tab > Click on "+" > Float / Int / Bool / Trigger.
4. Rename the Parameter.
IndexOutOfRangeException errors are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a21, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Note: Find the attached stack trace
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption
Apr 14, 2020 09:48
Same issue happened in 2020.1.0b2.3333
Mar 27, 2020 14:12
I have it happening in Unity 2020.1.0b2
Mar 26, 2020 07:23
I am having the same issue in 2020.1.0b1.3333
Mar 25, 2020 21:18
Note: Not only when renaming, also when creating a parameter.
Mar 15, 2020 01:31
Same here, reproducable for version 2020.1.0b1.3256 as well
Mar 14, 2020 16:33
I am having the same issue in 2020.1.0b1.3256