Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Animation] IndexOutOfRangeException error is thrown on renaming parameter in Animator controller.
-Existing Parameter name changes to the default name while creating a new parameter.
-The parameter name is also changed to default name on deleting the parameter.
-To delete the parameter need to perform delete action twice on the same parameter.
-IndexOutOfRangeException error is thrown on renaming parameter in Animator controller.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Assets > Create > Animation Controller.
3. Click on Parameter Tab > Click on "+" > Float / Int / Bool / Trigger.
4. Rename the Parameter.
IndexOutOfRangeException errors are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a21, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Note: Find the attached stack trace
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background