Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Animation from Timeline does not transition to Animator state when using Step button
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "Transition" project
2. Open Scene "Transition" and select "timeline1" object
3. Click Pause and enter Play Mode
4. Click Step to next frame until the end of "up" animation in "timeline1"
5. Click Step several times more to observe the issue
Expected result: Cube object finishes animation in Timeline and goes back to "left" animation state in Animator
Actual result: Cube object finishes animation in Timeline, gets stuck and does not go back to "left" animation state in Animator
Reproduces with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6
Does not reproduce with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2
Notes: Simply entering Play Mode does what is expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI