Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Animation from Timeline does not transition to Animator state when using Step button
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "Transition" project
2. Open Scene "Transition" and select "timeline1" object
3. Click Pause and enter Play Mode
4. Click Step to next frame until the end of "up" animation in "timeline1"
5. Click Step several times more to observe the issue
Expected result: Cube object finishes animation in Timeline and goes back to "left" animation state in Animator
Actual result: Cube object finishes animation in Timeline, gets stuck and does not go back to "left" animation state in Animator
Reproduces with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6
Does not reproduce with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2
Notes: Simply entering Play Mode does what is expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object