Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Animation from Timeline does not transition to Animator state when using Step button
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "Transition" project
2. Open Scene "Transition" and select "timeline1" object
3. Click Pause and enter Play Mode
4. Click Step to next frame until the end of "up" animation in "timeline1"
5. Click Step several times more to observe the issue
Expected result: Cube object finishes animation in Timeline and goes back to "left" animation state in Animator
Actual result: Cube object finishes animation in Timeline, gets stuck and does not go back to "left" animation state in Animator
Reproduces with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6
Does not reproduce with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2
Notes: Simply entering Play Mode does what is expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)