Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Euler Curves] Animation curves interpolate in a weird way
1. Open project AnimationCurves
2. Open Scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Notice how the camera rotation is smooth
5. Open animator and select the main camera. Open curve mode and select the rotation curves. Notice how they are broken and there shouldn't be any smoothing at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open