Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Animated object size is changed when if condition contains enum variable
How to reproduce:
1. Open given Unity project
2. Enter play mode
3. Notice that after some turns, the size of car changes
Expected result: Car should rotate when conditions are met
Actual result: When car reaches the state car is rotated but, then the size of car changes
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0a1
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0f3, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.1.2p2
However, this issue might be avoided if in IF statements direction == MovingDirection.Right and direction == MovingDirection.Left is removed. Although, condition statements should not affect Unity project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project