Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Anim] Scene vs. Clip value of static property
Property values in the scene are not preserved when enabling/disabling rec mode, when property has no keys and is in "(Default Value)" state.
Values in the scene should not be affected/changed when enabling/disabling rec mode.
-create a cube
-create a clip
-animate Position (make sure all properties have non-default values)
-turn Rec mode OFF
-offset cube in the scene to create non-zero values
-turn Rec mode ON
-select all keys of Position.y property and delete them
...you should see "Position.y (Default Value)" in blue and the value should be "0"
-turn Rec mode OFF, again.
result: the scene value for Position.y is now "0", which is wrong.
expected result: the scene value for Position.y should not be reset to "0" and existing scene value should have been preserved.
note: if property is not in (Default Value) mode, turning rec mode on/off works as expected and scene values are preserved.
this is not a regression, reproed in...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails