Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[Anim] Scene vs. Clip value of static property
Property values in the scene are not preserved when enabling/disabling rec mode, when property has no keys and is in "(Default Value)" state.
Values in the scene should not be affected/changed when enabling/disabling rec mode.
-create a cube
-create a clip
-animate Position (make sure all properties have non-default values)
-turn Rec mode OFF
-offset cube in the scene to create non-zero values
-turn Rec mode ON
-select all keys of Position.y property and delete them
...you should see "Position.y (Default Value)" in blue and the value should be "0"
-turn Rec mode OFF, again.
result: the scene value for Position.y is now "0", which is wrong.
expected result: the scene value for Position.y should not be reset to "0" and existing scene value should have been preserved.
note: if property is not in (Default Value) mode, turning rec mode on/off works as expected and scene values are preserved.
this is not a regression, reproed in...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets