Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Anim] error clicking in empty Animator window
Getting the following error in the Console when clicking in an empty Animator window.
-start Unity (repro only happens on a fresh start)
-create a new Project
(needs to be a new empty project, no Animator controller)
-open the Animator window
-click the Animator window canvas (no controller selected)... error...
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Graphs.AnimationBlendTree.GraphGUI.DoBackgroundClickAction () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Graphs/UnityEditor.Graphs/AnimationBlendTree/GraphGUI.cs:348)
UnityEditor.Graphs.AnimatorControllerTool.OnGUI () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Graphs/UnityEditor.Graphs/Animation/AnimatorControllerTool.cs:1021)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
Version 5.6.0f1 (95292252f04a)
not repro in Unity5.5.2p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state