Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a24
Angular Offset for Relative Joint 2D displays degrees despite utilizing radians in the Inspector after altering Angular Offset in a script
# Open the user attached project
# Open the “SampleScene” scene
# Enter the Play mode
# In the top left corner of the Game view press on “Set to 180” button
# Note the Joint Angular Offset value in the top left corner of the Game view
# Select “Square” in the Hierarchy
# In the Inspector change value of Angular Offset to 181 in the Relative Joint 2D component
Expected result: Joint Angular Offset value is 181 in the top left corner of the Game view
Actual result: Joint Angular Offset value is 10370.54 in the top left corner of the Game view
Reproducible with: 2020.3.41f1, 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.21f1, 2022.2.0b13, 2023.1.0a16
Reproduced on: Windows 10
Note: 10370.54 degrees is 181 radians.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags