Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] Wrong behavior with external/internal Application.persistentDataPath
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "FilePermissions.zip" and open in Unity
2) In Player settings, make sure Write Permission is set to "External(SD Card)"
3) Build and run project on a device
Expected result: /storage/sdcard0/Android/data/com.ea.gp.fp/files/
Actual result: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.ea.gp.fp/files/
Note: Looks like Application.persistentDataPath returns wrong path
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f3
Resolution: These both paths are symlinks and are the same. They point to the same place in the internal storage, so it does not matter which of them is returned.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window