Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] Wrong behavior with external/internal Application.persistentDataPath
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "FilePermissions.zip" and open in Unity
2) In Player settings, make sure Write Permission is set to "External(SD Card)"
3) Build and run project on a device
Expected result: /storage/sdcard0/Android/data/com.ea.gp.fp/files/
Actual result: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.ea.gp.fp/files/
Note: Looks like Application.persistentDataPath returns wrong path
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f3
Resolution: These both paths are symlinks and are the same. They point to the same place in the internal storage, so it does not matter which of them is returned.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project