Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Android][Windows] Getting "Unable to install additional SDK" when Java is NOT installed onto windows machine
1. Make sure that Unity is installed in a directory that requires admin rights to edit e.g. C:/ disk
2. Run this command:
"C:*Unity install dir*\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\SDK\tools\bin\sdkmanager.bat" --uninstall "platforms;android-30"
3. Delete Java if already installed on the machine
4. Create a new project
5. Switch to Android platform
6. In Project Settings set Target API Level to 30
7. Try to Build and Run to an android device
Expected: the API level is installed or a warning that no Java is install is thrown
Actual: getting an error in the console, API level is not installed, build fails
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.